When employees share posts from your business or practice's social media feeds, that's a great thing! Employees can amplify your good news, reaching potential new customers, and getting you good brand recognition.
Put some guidelines in place, so your employees know the ground rules when sharing company content.
- Be honest about their affiliation with the business or practice.
- Make it clear that any views expressed are their own.
- While the employee speaks for themselves, if they're sharing company content, their actions also represent those of the business, so play nice.
- The Internet is a public space, and it remembers…forever.
- Respect the privacy of offline conversations and always remember HIPAA.
- Push business inquiries to the appropriate people.
- Use your common sense and, when in doubt, ask.